The Center for Collegiate Mental Health (CCMH) is a multi-disciplinary, member-driven, research center focused on providing accurate and up-to-date information about the mental health of today's college students in order to serve the needs of mental health providers, administrators, researchers, and the public.
CCMH leverages modern technology and the collaborative efforts of college counseling centers and key partners in business, academia, health-care, and member organizations.
Click here to learn more about us.
We are supported by:
- Penn State University, Division of Student Affairs (since 2004)
- Titanium Software (since 2004)
- AUCCCD - Association of University and College Counseling Center Directors (since 2005)
- NASPA - The NASPA Assessment Consortium (since 2010)
- Student Voice (since 2010)
- College Mental Health Program at McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School Affiliate (since 2010)
- ACCA - American College Counseling Association (since 2010)
- Ittleson Foundation (2010-2013)
- ACPA and CCAPS - American College Personnel Association and the Commission for Counseling and Psychological Services (since 2011)